Sunday, 1 April 2012

A little Barry M Blue Moon Love...

I picked up this cheery little polish the other week in the midst of that glorious weather we've been having here in the UK.


I've really been loving pastel polishes recently and this Barry M number is no exception. Its the most lovely pale pastel blue. The shade is called Blue Moon. In the bottle it has the slightest blue iridescent shimmer but unfortunately this doesn't translate to the nails. Its still lovely though and I really love Barry M polishes in general. At £2.99 they're an absolute bargain and I've always found the formula lovely and lasting power is brilliant - I changed my polish after 4 days and it still looked the same as when I first put it on. The picture below is true to colour and is after 2 coats.




Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment