Saturday, 14 July 2012

Benefit Sugarbomb Lip Gloss...

When I saw that Benefit were launching lip glosses to match their boxed blushes, I have to say I was quite excited. I love the boxed blushes and would go so far to say they are my favourite blushes of all time. I knew I had to check the lip glosses out and I decided to pick up Sugarbomb.




Sugarbomb is my favourite of the boxed blushes and I really like this gloss as well. As you can see, the packaging is typically Benefit, cute and kitsch. I like that it comes in a squeezy tube, nothing special about that, I just quite like it. It's also less fiddly if you're on the go.




Its a lovely nude toned rosy pink with shimmer. The shimmer isn't so over powering that you can't wear it during the day but definitely stay away from this one if you don't like a shimmery gloss. The colour itself is pretty sheer which I was surprised by. In fact, I swatched all the shades at the Benefit counter I was at and they were all surprisingly sheer.




You can really see the shimmer in that second picture...lovely.


This gloss also smells AMAZING. Like fruity gummy sweets. The formula is smooth and non sticky too which is a bonus.


The only negative thing I have to say about this is that wear time isn't great. I found I had to reapply after maybe just over an hour which, for a gloss that costs £13.50 isn't that great. Despite that, I really like the way this looks and I'm really glad I picked it up. Given the poor lasting time and how sheer they are I doubt that I will pick up any more. I should never say never though!


Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment