Monday, 16 July 2012

I Love MAC Sheen Supreme...


Bare Again is one of MACs Sheen Supreme Lipsticks. As you can see from the picture above, the packaging is different from the usual MAC lipsticks. These don't come in the usual bullet shaped containers and, I actually prefer this. I think these look like the regular MAC lipsticks sophisticated older sister.



Bare Again is the most lovely nude. I'm quite picky when it comes to nude lipsticks. I have a fear of getting concealer lips from lipsticks that are too pale or what one of my friends has so nicely called "shit lips" from lipsticks that are too brown. Luckily, this lovely nude has enough colour and pink in it to
avoid both those scenarios. It is definitely a brown based lipstick though but, against my skin tone, it is the perfect nude.



The formula of this lipstick is what makes it a true stand out product though. This is my first one of MACs Sheen Supremes so I can't comment on them all but this is such a smooth glossy pigmented lipstick. It is so lovely to wear. It isn't drying in the slightest and despite being so glossy, it isn't sticky. This lasts a good few hours too before it needs re-applied.

I love this so much that I will definitely be picking up a back up. These cost £14.50 from MAC counters, stores or online.

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment