Wednesday, 15 August 2012

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Chandelier...

I've been absent from the blog for a little while - I was struck down by the cold or flu and the last thing on my mind has been blogging. I'm starting to feel a little better now so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. 

This post today is about NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Chandelier.



I LOVE these lipglosses. I have a few of them and they're just so lovely. The ones that I've tried are smooth to apply, nicely pigmented, non sticky and super shiny (as the name suggests).

Chandelier is no exception to this. Its a gorgeous purple toned pink that is packed with silver glitter. This isnt an opaque lip gloss but it still has a nice amount of pigmentation to it and it isnt completely sheer. It gives my lips a nice wash of colour and is also really pretty layered on top of lipsticks.



The formula of this is great too. Given how much glitter is in this I thought it would feel gritty but it doesnt at all, it feels light and smooth on the lips.

The other thing about these glosses that is wonderful is the smell - they smell like those cherry gummy sweets you get at the cinema...lush!

Unfortunately, NYX isnt widely available in the UK but you can get these lip glosses for £7 from the NYX Cosmetics UK Store

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment