Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Insta-Nails - Post 2...

Hello Dears,

So today its time for another little Insta-Nails post. Last week I dug out this little beauty...

(taken in daylight with no filter, just a frame from another app)

This is one of the speckled polishes that Illamasqua released this year with their I'mPerfection collection. This is the green one which is called Mottle. I love these polishes so much. Illamasqua polishes in general are excellent quality. They last for so long on the nails. I was wearing this from Wednesday to Monday with no chips. Thats pretty outstanding. 

I think these polishes are perfect for this time of year. They're all such pretty pastel colours and remind me of mini-eggs! They're something a bit different which I think is really lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment